Rubberized Clear Coat
Alsa's Soft Feel can be applied over any color basecoat to provide a matte/leather like feel that displays self healing properties and the ability to withstand extreme temperatures.
It is sprayed on using traditional spray painting equipment. Soft Feeling Paint coating is a very adaptable coating that can adhere to almost any surface. It is both scratch & mar resistant.
• Mixing ratio by volume: ST2010 resin/ST2012 hardener/ST2011 thinner: 20:3:6 ratio -- or approximately 7 parts resin, 1 part hardener and 2 parts thinner.
• Conventional spraying, 0.04-0.1 mil nozzle, 6 to 14.5 psi fluid pressure, 50-60 psi atomizing pressure.
• Pot Life: 4 Hours @ ambient conditions.
• Flash Off: 5 minutes at ambient conditions.
• Forced Drying: 30-40 minutes at 150°F.
• Temperature resistance: Minimum 96 hours at 266°FTemperature Resistance: Minimum 96 hours at 130°C