Killer spray paint
Alsa Corp's Killer Cans provide the aerosol spray equivalent of expensive automotive spray equipment. They give you the power of real automotive spray gun at your fingertips.
• Surface should be clean and dry.
• Shake well and remove cap, then test the paint by spraying.
• Spray in temp from 60-90 F (15.5-32 C) and allow adequate ventilation (avoid breathing fumes). Hold nozzle about 10" (25.4 cm) from surface: Press down on valve and spray evenly until surface is covered. Apply thin second coat for added protection after 15 minutes.
• After use turn can upside down and spray to clear nozzle, then replace cap. This is VERY important especially when using clear coat, as the nozzle will clog if not cleared properly.
• Coated article should be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Do not submerge in hot water. To clean, use lacquer thinner.